This was passed along from GhostMMNC who passed it along from Jill who got it from Sandra. Hopefully you can follow all that. Anyway, it’s a “Twenty Random Questions” quiz, meme, or whatever you call these things. It looked like fun.
- Do you have a nickname? My family calls me Johnny. Mary calls me Buns. Those are the only two I can think of, although I’m sure Kip will have an answer…
- Do you drink coffee? It’s decaf, because of my issues with blood pressure, but yes, all day.
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? What’s your favorite meal? Would you believe vanilla is my favorite ice cream flavor? That and mint chocolate chip. Favorite meal is pizza.
- Did you get good grades in school? When I cared enough to.
- Any phobias? Too many to list, though I’m over most of them, because they’re no longer an issue.
- Are you named after anyone? My grandfather.
- Last time you cried and why? A couple of months ago, when Jasmine, my crazy cat, passed on.
- What color crayon would you be? Whatever they decide to name the new blue.
- What do you hear right now? I’m at Starbucks, so whatever they’re playing (sounds like music for The Stroll), people talking, coffee being ground.
- What’s the last movie you watched? It’s been such a long time, I can’t remember. I’m not much of a movie guy, though I used to be.
- Do you believe in reincarnation? I’m not sure about the kind where you come back as someone else, but I think the theory that a person lives in multiple parallel universes is interesting.
- What do you think is your best physical feature? I’ll say my eyes, not that they’re all that interesting.
- What is your favorite curse word? All of them.
- Have you ever skinny-dipped before? Yes, in the Apple River with a bunch of friends of mine in 1972. It was the day of the Munich Massacre.
- Do you talk to yourself? Yes, and I answer myself, too.
- Do you have a favorite tv show? Nearly all on them are on the vintage TV channels: Hogan’s Heroes, Perry Mason, Frasier, The A-Team, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Avengers (particularly the black & white episodes with Honor Blackmon), Columbo (those were actually made-for-TV movies), The Andy Griffith Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, etc.
- Name something you cannot live without. If I can substitute a someone, Mary.
- What color pants are you wearing? Blue denim.
- What’s your favorite meal? See #3.
- Describe a happy childhood memory. I won a transistor radio at a Cub Scout dinner shortly after Dad died.
You know, I should come up with a quiz like this. Whaddaya think?
How would you answer these? Grab the questions and answer them on your blog, if you’re so inclined.
from The Sound of One Hand Typing