Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The “Thirty Questions” Meme

I’ve set up a new category for Quizzes & Memes, because sometimes I see quizzes and memes that I’d like to do. Like this one, the “Thirty Questions” meme, that I’ve been seeing in my RSS feed a lot.

  1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? See here.
  2. Which Friends character do you relate to most? Why? I don’t relate to any of them. I never watched the show (which was aimed at a younger audience) and only saw it during rain delays during Braves games.
  3. Do you like your name? Why? Yes I do. It’s simple and easy to spell, at least for me. Not so much for others, evidently.
  4. Are you messy or neat? Messy.
  5. How tall are you? 5’9″ (175 cm).
  6. How tall were you when you were ten? My dad was as tall as I am now. I have a picture of the two of us when I was ten, and he’s about a foot taller than I, so about 4’9″.
  7. What is your guilty pleasure? Ain’t no such thing.
  8. What are you saving money for now? Property taxes.
  9. How many Pringles can you eat at once? Haven’t had Pringles in years (I heard them described as “potato chips designed by the Third Reich”), so I couldn’t tell you.
  10. Tea or coffee? Coffee, absolutely. I don’t like tea. I have to drink decaf because of my blood pressure.
  11. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Yes. I think the term is ambivert.
  12. What will be your Hallowe’en costume this year? I haven’t worn a costume on Hallowe’en since I was 13.
  13. Sweet or salty? Sometimes one or the other, often both.
  14. Favorite social media? My blog, then Instagram. I try to stay away from Facebook and Twitter.
  15. Who is the last person you kissed? Mary.
  16. What is your favorite breakfast? A local restaurant serves a breakfast of three eggs, three sausages, fried potatoes or grits, toast or English muffin. For me, eggs over medium, potatoes, and an English muffin with the sausages, and sometimes I get a couple of pancakes.
  17. When is your birthday? March 25.
  18. When did you start your blog? January 2012.
  19. What is your opinion on the Kardashians? I really don’t have one, and I don’t think they have one about me, either.
  20. How would you describe your style? Retired casual.
  21. What color is your hair? Mostly white with some brown in it. My beard and mustache are all white.
  22. What color socks are you wearing? Off-white. They’re the kind that fit under the Juxtalites.
  23. What is your dream job? I’m retired.
  24. Dogs or cats? Cats, definitely.
  25. What makes you weird? Pretty much everything.
  26. Celebrity crush? Julie Newmar.
  27. Opinion on cigarettes? I smoked pretty heavily until about 30 years ago. Smoking killed some people close to me, so I don’t like it, but sometimes I miss it.
  28. Do you want/have any children? How many? No and zero.
  29. Three favorite boy’s names. My brothers’ names: James, Christopher, and Patrick.
  30. Three favorite girl’s names. Mary, Kathryn (my paternal grandmother’s name), and Genevieve (my mother’s and my maternal grandmother’s name).

The picture I was talking about in #6. I’m the short one with the crew cut.

So, what would you say about any of these? Better yet, do this on your blog, if you haven’t already done so.




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment