Friday, June 23, 2017

BATTLE OF THE BANDS: “Big Blue Diamonds” Results

BATTLE OF THE BANDS! (BOTB Top Photo)

A touch late, but here are the results from “Battle ‘Big Blue Diamonds’: Van Morrison vs. Percy Sledge”:

Van Morrison: 1
Percy Sledge: 9

Congratulations to Percy Sledge, and a pat on the back for Van Morrison.

We won’t be doing a Battle on July 1, on account of it being on Independence Day weekend. It looks like everyone is cutting back to one battle a month, and I haven’t decided whether I’ll do the same or keep doing two battles. I’ll leave it up to you, my readers: Do you like having two battles a month, or would you prefer just one? Let me know in the comments. In any event, the next Battle will be on July 15, when I’ll announce the consensus. See you then!




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment