Thursday, April 6, 2017

Writer’s Workshop: What Am I Forgetting… Oh Yeah….

So, what did I forget to do yesterday? Well, I almost forgot to write. April is a busy month, with the A to Z Challenge taking a lot of my time as I try to visit and comment on as many blogs as I can, because that’s the whole idea behind it. All of a sudden I realized I hadn’t written a blog entry for One-Liner Wednesday. Having done that, I intended on writing this entry, but ended up doing more reading and commenting.

No matter. I got around to it today, and maybe I’ll get tomorrow’s Friday Five done while I sit here at Starbucks.

Time management is not one of my strong suits, and I have the attention span of a squirrel at times. Maybe I should work on that…?

Nah. I’m having too much fun… ooh, shiny!

alfred-e-neuman
No idea why I put this here… Just seemed appropriate…



from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment