Wednesday, April 5, 2017

#1LinerWeds from “Frasier”

When we get to this section here, I’m either going to have to play really loud or jab you with a pin because, between you and me, you’re not hitting this note without a pole vault!

Now that MeTV is no longer on the air in Atlanta, we’ve had to find something else to watch in the evenings, and have rediscovered Frasier, the series starring Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane, the pompous and arrogant psychologist from Cheers who has relocated to the Pacific Northwest and now hosts a radio talk show. Cozi TV shows four episodes from 8-10 Eastern. Last night, they showed “Look Before You Leap,” in which Frasier encourages everyone to take a leap of faith on Leap Year Day, and, as they say, hilarity ensues. He has promised his entire listening audience that, on the pledge drive the local PBS station is airing that evening, he will be singing an aria from Rigoletto. Here’s the result…


1linerwedsbadgewes

One-liner Wednesday is brought to you each week by Linda Hill and this station. Now a word from Allan Milk Chocolate: Especially for children, especially for Easter!




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

1 comment:

  1. John,

    I know I'm posting in the wrong space, but I didn't see a comment box for your post about Frasier. I loved that show and always laughed my head off. I wish we had more shows like that on TV today. Laughter is good medicine.

    Sunni

    ReplyDelete