Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Few Words About Glass #socs #JusJoJan

socs-jjj

So today’s word is “glass,” for both Stream of Consciousness Saturday and Just Jot It January. It got me to thinking about that expression “Is the glass half-empty or half-full?” I found a couple of image quotes that I saved from Facebook (or Twitter or someone else’s blog) that seemed apropos…

f_mjwt20lvxtcfehf0ya1rd47ymryg-g6ktynaybfrs

This one has nothing to do with half-empty or half-full, but I thought it was funny.

Then I thought, “Wasn’t there a band called The Looking Glass?” There was, and they had a million-selling single in 1972. See if you remember this one.

They had another minor hit the following year, “Jimmy Loves Mary-Anne,” which reached #31.

This Stream of Consciousness Saturday post has been brought to you by Windex. Windex gets glass so clean, it seems to disappear!




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment