Saturday, December 3, 2016

Schweppes and Sheldon #socs

First thing I thought of was the old Schweppes ad campaign, “Sch… you know who,” but that’s not “sh,” is it?

That’s William Franklyn starring in that ad. Here in the US, there was a bearded man that did the “sch…”ing. Couldn’t find one of those commercials.

I wonder how much longer they plan on keeping The Big Bang Theory going. Sheldon is really getting on my nerves. All of them are, actually. I think it’s run its course. Of course, Happy Days ran for like eight more seasons after Fonzie “jumped the shark,” where that expression comes from, so I guess we’ll just have to wait. I’m at the point where I’m looking for excuses to watch old game shows. Seriously, we watch NCIS and TBBT on network TV and that’s about it.

I’d write more, but I realized that, sh!t, I have nothing else to say…


socsbadgecropped

Stream of Consciousness Saturday is brought to you each week by Linda Hill and this station.




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment