Monday, December 19, 2016

Monday’s Music Moves Me: My Favorite Christmas Songs

I know, I yank these out of the vault every Christmas (or so it seems). I can’t help it. I love these songs.

I posted these on my first blog Christmas as a Two For Tuesday, even though there are three of them. You can read what I wrote then if you want (that way, I don’t have to repeat myself, which I do a lot). I’ll just say these have a special place in my heart.

The Three Little Dwarfs (Hardrock, Coco, and Joe)

Suzy Snowflake

Frosty The Snowman

Thanks to The Library of Chicago Children’s TV of the 60’s and 70’s for posting these.

If I don’t see you before then, have a Merry Christmas and/or a Happy Hanukkah! That’s Monday’s Music Moves Me for December 19, 2016.

Monday’s Music Moves Me is sponsored by X-Mas Dolly, Callie, Cathy, and Stacy, so be sure and visit them, where you can also find the Linky for the other participants.


Photobucket



from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment