Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Music, huh? (Monday’s Music Moves Me)

In the last couple of years, I’ve done lots of Christmas music posts. I haven’t got my handy-dandy list of posts through two weeks ago, so I can’t say exactly when they were, but maybe when I get home, I’ll get a list together, maybe even build me a big ol’ playlist and tell you where it is. In the meantime, though, here are five songs that come immediately to mind, and no, “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer” isn’t one of them. You may all breathe a sigh of relief.

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas – Burl Ives

Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee

Run, Run, Rudolph – Chuck Berry

The Twelve Days of Christmas – Allan Sherman

Merry Christmas Baby – B. B. King

And that’s Monday’s Music Moves Me for November 28, 2016.

Monday’s Music Moves Me is sponsored by X-Mas Dolly, Callie, and Stacy, so be sure and visit them, where you can also find the Linky for the other participants.


Photobucket



from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment