Thursday, October 13, 2016

Writer’s Workshop: I Think I Need Something Fresh

“What were you blogging about last year at this time? How have things changed?”

I went back to October of last year and saw that I had already done this post then. You can see last year’s post here. So, how have things changed? Not a whole lot.

Most of my regular features (Monday’s Music Moves Me, Two For Tuesday, The Friday Five, One-Liner Wednesday, Stream of Consciousness Saturday, the bi-monthly Battle of the Bands, and The Week That Was) have continued intact from then, though I believe The Friday Five had just started not long before. I was still doing The Thursday Ten, although I was phasing it out in favor of this Writer’s Workshop. In some cases, they coincided. I hadn’t done a Wednesdays for My Wife post yet; I believe those started later.

I did a lot of music posts, as I always do. At the time, I was building playlists for the longer ones, although I stopped doing that because I had received comments that some folks weren’t seeing the playlists, and besides, with that much music, my readers (that includes you) might want to pick and choose which videos they want to play.

Hmm… now that I read this, I’m starting to think that maybe I need to shake things up a little. I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about it I realized my posts are somewhat the same too since last year. The theme I mean is still to inspire, to encourage, and well, feature products or guest bloggers. A little change maybe.

    I think it's mostly because that's what interests me so that's what I write about.

    ReplyDelete