Wednesday, October 19, 2016

#1LinerWeds from Viktor Frankl

screenshot-2016-10-18-23-17-45

All right, it’s a little longer than one line, but it’s the spirit that counts, right? I was looking at quotes on freedom on BrainyQuote and this one seemed most appropriate. Viktor Frankl was an Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist who survived the Holocaust and wrote the book Man’s Search For Meaning.


1linerwedsbadgewes

One-Liner Wednesday is sponsored by Linda Hill, who will havbe the rules and pingbacks at her site, although I don’t have an address just yet.




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

2 comments:

  1. Excellent quote. Love it! As a behaviour analyst I spent my whole life thinking about stimulus and response.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a behavioral analyst, and I think about it a lot more than I probably should. Or maybe not.

      Delete