Sunday, March 6, 2016

Help Wanted: Minions! #atozchallenge

This may seem a little late in the game for this, seeing as how the A to Z Challenge begins in 26 days, but it would appear that I have a few open positions open for people who want to assist me in my job as a co-host for the Challenge, a “minion” in common parlance.

Your job, should you choose to accept it, would be to visit assigned blog during the Challenge and ensure that

  • They’re actually doing the challenge, and not just using it to sell cheap drugs, sunglasses, flip-flops, or memberships in sketchy dating sites;
  • They aren’t publishing adults-only content if they haven’t told us they’re going to;
  • They’re displaying the official Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2016 badge on their blog page (this is optional but highly recommended);
  • They’re more or less up-to-date with the entries (e.g. if it’s “G” day, the theme of their post starts with the letter “G”).

You don’t have to confront people if they’re not following the rules; just let me know and I’ll handle the confrontations.

Benefits include the opportunity to visit lots of blogs, a really cool badge (like the one above, or another model I don’t have with me right now), and my eternal gratitude.

If interested, contact me in the comments below or at j o h l t at y a h o o dot c o m. Thanks!




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment