Monday, January 11, 2016

The Trick Is To Make It Look Easy #JusJoJan

I missed my blogiversary!

Last Saturday, The Sound of One Hand Typing turned four years old.

After four years of blogging, I can say that it’s gotten easier. Not “effortless,” of course; I still have to do my best to get facts straight and to make the entries to this blog as free of typos and SPaG (spelling, punctuation, and grammar) errors as humanly possible, but I’ve made peace with the fact that it’s almost impossible to catch everything and that I will make those mistakes. I don’t lose sleep over them.

Thanks for reading!


Today’s Just Jot It January prompt, “effortless,” comes to us courtesy of Dan Antion, who runs the blog No Facilities, which you really ought to be reading. JusJoJan, as we call it, is a blog hop sponsored by Linda Hill.




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment