Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Well, So Much For That Idea…

STRKE001

I’m sure some of you read that I was using a new theme and immediately swapped over to see what the new theme looked like. Well, my brother Kip did from his cellphone and he couldn’t read anything. Evidently, whoever built the theme I had intended on using didn’t include a corresponding mobile theme, so WordPress just used the desktop one, shrunk down to fit iOS and Android phones. I thought that switching on the mobile options would fix it, and it only got worse.

So, I’ve restored the theme I had out here, at least until I can find a theme that looks as good on smartphones and tablets as it does on a 27″ monitor. For those of you who use WordPress.com, you might want to set up a test blog where you can test things like that.

The-best-laid-schemes-o



from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment