Friday, October 16, 2015

Five TV Themes (or, TV Themes, Part 4.5)

FridayFive

You know me: I love music, and I love old TV (the new stuff is pretty good, too). Sometime last year, I started an occasional series on The Thursday Ten where I featured ten theme songs from television shows. I’ve done four such posts, and I thought it might be good to do another installment. Since I’ve already done a Thursday Ten this week, I thought I’d do a Friday Five of TV themes today. Of course, five is half of ten (my grandfather was a math professor), so I couldn’t make this Part 5. Thus, TV themes, part 4.5.

Twilight Zone – Marius Constant

Lost In Space – John Williams

Coronet Blue – Laurence Rosenthal

The Lucy Show – Wilbur Hatch

The Addams Family – Vic Mizzy

The more I do this, the harder it is to remember which themes I’ve already done. So, there is now a YouTube playlist with all the themes I’ve featured so far. I’ll update the list each time I do another post of TV themes. Just thought you’d like to know.

That’s your Friday Five for October 16, 2015. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment