Wednesday, September 9, 2015

BATTLE OF THE BANDS: “The Loco-Motion” Results

BATTLE OF THE BANDS! (BOTB Top Photo)

I guess I should have expected this…

Grand Funk Railroad: 14
Kylie Minogue: 1

There were two other votes: Halfmoon Mollie said “neither,” because she likes the Little Eva version of “The Loco-Motion” so well, and my Uncle Jack, who voted initially for Kylie, but when Jeffrey cast his vote for her, changed his vote to “present.”

I’m sure that I’ve “stolen” this one from a couple of you. Sorry about that. I think I’ll stick with songs almost no one has heard of, although I’ve “stolen” a couple of those, too. In any case, congrats to the boys from Flint, Michigan on their win, and we’ll do it again next Tuesday.




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

1 comment:

  1. As a child of the 80s and early 90s, Kylie is singing my song lol!

    ReplyDelete