Wednesday, August 12, 2015

One-Liner Wednesday: Just My Luck… #1lineWed

Do-you-play-the-lottery

Toward the end of my disastrous visit to the dentist the other day, when I was supposed to have two crowns installed, only to have one not fit and the other break, my dentist decided it was a once-in-a-lifetime event, like winning the lottery.


My entry in this week’s One-Liner Wednesday, hosted by Linda Hill. Follow the link to see what other participants have come up with.




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

4 comments:

  1. Haha, wow. Meaning one in a million, huh? Hope it will be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I was none too pleased. Really, I've had five dentists in my life, and I've had more trouble with this one than I had with the other four combined, and I've only been going to her for three months.

      Delete