Monday, July 13, 2015

Ten-Question Tag!

Debbie the Doglady, from The Doglady’s Den, participated in “Ten-Question Tag,” a blog thingy started by Elly at Xpress Your Essence a while back. And she said that any of her readers who wanted to play along could! How great is that? (Especially since I have nothing planned…)

wohoo-150x150

So, it looks like there are ten questions to which I need to reply with four answers each. All righty!

  1. Four Things People Call Me Other Than My Name:
    • Johnny (my family calls me that)
    • Bunz (Mary calls me that)
    • Mojo (from my old blues playing days)
    • S***head (on occasion)
  2. Four Jobs I’ve Had:
    • Paperboy
    • Produce Clerk
    • Wine and Liquor Salesman
    • Production Supervisor
  3. Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
    • A Hard Day’s Night
    • This Is Spinal Tap
    • Wag The Dog
    • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  4. Four Places I have Lived:
    • Chicago, IL
    • Marietta, GA
    • Indianapolis, IN
    • Northfield, IL
  5. Four Places I’ve Been:
    • Edinburgh, Scotland
    • Singapore
    • Sydney, Australia
    • Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
  6. Four Places I Would Rather Be:
    • Waikiki
    • Las Vegas
    • Ulan Bator, Mongolia (don’t ask why, I couldn’t tell you)
    • Old Comiskey Park, Chicago (torn down 25 years ago; it’s still the best place I’ve seen a ballgame)
  7. Four Things I Will Not Eat:
    • Most condiments (mustard, ketchup, pickle relish, and especially mayonnaise)
    • Creamed corn (not on its own; baked into cornbread, it’s great)
    • Any meat that acts as a strainer (liver or kidneys)
    • Cauliflower
  8. Four Favorite Foods:
    • Pizza
    • Hamburgers
    • Ice Cream
    • Cake and Pie
  9. Four TV Shows I Watch:
    • NCIS
    • Mike & Molly
    • The Big Bang Theory
    • Man From UNCLE (reruns on Sunday night)
  10. Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
    • The MLB All-Star Game (tomorrow night!)
    • The week between Christmas and New Year’s (our favorite week of the year)
    • Getting a couple of teeth crowned (then everyone must call me “Your Immenseness”)
    • Start of the new TV season

That last one was a hard one, for some reason…

Your turn, if you want to play…




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

1 comment:

  1. I love lists and reading people's answers to lists. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete