Wednesday, July 1, 2015

One Year, and Counting

Today marks one year of blogging daily. I started during last July’s Ultimate Blog Challenge, and I’ve been going ever since.

I’ve really been having a blast doing this. I’ve enjoyed participating in blogging challenges like the A to Z Challenge, the Battle of the Bands, A Round of Words in 80 Days, Linda Hill’s Stream of Consciousness Saturday, and Mama Kat’s Pretty Much Famous Writers’ Workshop. I’ve enjoyed coming up with ideas for my daily posts, and especially the comments I get from you, my readers. Thank you for reading and for leaving your comments. It’s what makes this worthwhile.

Now, in case you’re wondering if all of this is leading up to me saying, “It’s been a slice, but I’m outta here,” let me assure you, you don’t get rid of me that easily. But I didn’t want this occasion to pass without thanking you for your support, and to let you know that the Battle of the Bands follows shortly…

Thank_you_small



from The Sound of One Hand Typing

1 comment: