Thursday, May 7, 2015

Well, NOW What?

The A to Z Challenge is great in that there’s a structure to what you’re writing about. April 1 is something that starts with A, April 30 is something that starts with Z, and… all right, you get the idea.

I was really smart this year: I finished all of my entries for the month by early April, and they were sitting the queue ready to be released on the right day. I did the regular Two for Tuesday posts and occasionally participated in Stream of Consciousness Saturday, and every Sunday I wrote a summary of what I had talked about the week before, and my April was covered.

May is a different story entirely. I reached the end of April with no ideas whatsoever of what I’d do for an encore. I basically took April off, and gave no thought to what I’d do this month, or any time into the future. This week started out great: I had the summary on Sunday, the reflections post on Monday, Two for Tuesday, and an idea that smacked me in the face yesterday. I have the results of my most recent Battle of the Bands tomorrow, and Saturday is another Stream of Consciousness.

But today?

man1
Source: pixbay.com

So, I’ll be spending the evening coming up with a schedule for next week, and the week after that, and on into the future. I have next Tuesday’s entry written and ready to go, so that’s a start.

In the meantime, if you haven’t voted in last week’s Battle of the Bands, voting closes at midnight. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Seinfeld created a whole show about nothing, right?




from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment