Saturday, March 21, 2015

STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS SATURDAY: Eye(s)

It’s another Stream of Consciousness Saturday! Hosted by Linda Hill at her blog, where you can find the rules, which of course I immediately bend, sort of…


socs-badge

THIS WEEK’S PROMPT: EYE/I


I heard the weekly prompt, and immediately my mind turned to the songs that are about eyes, or have eyes in the title. My consciousness got the best of me, and soon I have a list…



  1. “Blue Eyes,” Elton John

  2. “Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue,” Crystal Gayle

  3. “Hungry Eyes,” Eric Carmen

  4. “Bette Davis Eyes,” Kim Carnes

  5. “These Eyes,” The Guess Who

  6. “Eye of the Tiger,” Survivor

  7. “Spanish Eyes,” Al Martino

  8. “Barney Google, with the Goo-Goo-Googly Eyes,” ?

  9. “Gypsy Eyes,” Jimi Hendrix

  10. “Angry Eyes,” Loggins & Messina

  11. “Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain,” Willie Nelson

  12. “Ma! He’s Making Eyes At Me,” Eddie Cantor

  13. “Jeepers Creepers,” The Four Modernaires

  14. “Behind Blue Eyes,” The Who


For your enjoyment, I’ve built a YouTube playlist. Over fifty minutes of music, just waiting for you to press that button. Enjoy!








from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment