Wednesday, March 18, 2015

#ROW80: Next-to-last checkin

ROW80Logocopy

Click on the logo to visit the challenge!

We have one more week to go in this round after this one, and I feel like the wheels have come off… If you read Kait’s post on the ROW80 blog, you know she’s just about over the time change, but I’m not, and neither is Mary. Do you realize we now spend eight months out of the year on Daylight Saving Time, and only four months on “standard” time? Hey, Congress, make this most recent change to the clocks the last change to the clocks, and give us a break, willya? You did it once before (1973), then undid it…


Anyway, the summary:



  • Read three books: I’m still at two and a half. I might get book #3 read by the end of the round.

  • Finish A to Z blog posts: Work continues apace on them. I’m about halfway done.


Next month, I’ll probably be busier than a one-armed paper hanger, so I probably won’t start Round 2 until later, if at all. Just fair warning for all my fans…


Straight ahead!








from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment