Wednesday, March 4, 2015

#ROW80: Changing my reporting day again…

ROW80Logocopy

Click the logo to visit the Challenge!

I’ve changed my reporting day to Wednesday for the remainder of the round. I realized this past Sunday that I really had nothing to report. The summary:



  • Read three books: I am still making my way through the biography of Lincoln, but it’s going to take a little more time. I started reading 1969: The Year Everything Changed by Rob Kirkpatrick as well, and it’s going much faster; I’ll probably finish that before Lincoln, and that will give me my three books for the round.

  • Finish entries for the A to Z Challenge : I got draft posts out in my queue for all the letters, changed my mind on a few of them (that seems to be a common occurrence with me), and a couple of the entries. I’ll have them done by April 1.


So, that’s the story, Morning Glory, as Mom’s aunt used to say. Straight ahead.








from WordPress https://thesoundofonehandtyping.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/row80-changing-my-reporting-day-again/

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment