Monday, March 16, 2015

One week from today!


Next Monday, March 23, is the date of The Great and Powerful A to Z Theme Reveal Blogfest! On that day, bloggers from all over the known universe who are participating in the Blogging From A To Z Challenge this April will be revealing their theme, the one commmon thread that links together the 26 posts they’ll be writing and posting during the month!


But wait, you say… I haven’t signed up for the A to Z Challenge! Well, what’s keeping you? I’ve already mentioned what a great time it is, and all the new and special people, bloggers like you and me, you’ll meet (in case you need a refresher), so I’m certain at least your interest is piqued. The challenge is explained here, and you can sign up here.


But wait, you say… I haven’t got a theme yet! Well, you have a week to come up with one… actually, you have a little over two weeks, since the fun doesn’t begin until April 1. The Theme Reveal is next Monday, but hey, if you aren’t ready by then, you can reveal your theme when you are. The Theme Reveal is not a requirement. If you need more time, by all means, take it. This is fun, but hey, the whole challenge is a regular riot. Don’t worry about it.


But wait, you say… I wasn’t going to have a theme this year! Guess what: neither did I last year. I just came up with my words and posted on the appropriate days. Here was my theme reveal from last year. I still had fun.


Like I said, this is a fun challenge, and you’ll meet a lot of fun people and have a lot of fun. I know some of you have a busy April coming, but if you have no plans, come and join us!


Clicking on the graphic above will bring you to the page where you can sign up for the Blog Reveal. Hope to see you there!








from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment