Monday, March 23, 2015

My A to Z Challenge Theme!

atoz-theme-reveal-2015

You might remember that, the day signups began for the 2015 Blogging from A to Z Challenge, I was so excited that I just couldn’t wait until I could tell people what my theme would be, and I posted it that day. When I did so, I received a comment that told me nicely, “Well, we were all going to wait…”


Was my face ever red…


Anyway, as I mentioned in that post, I had originally wanted to turn the A to Z Challenge on its head and post words that ended with the letter of the day. I wasn’t sure I could get away with it, but I started coming up with my word list, and discovered that there were words that started and ended with the letter. At that point, my theme for the challenge became “words that start and end with the same letter.


So, I’ve been working on my posts for this year, and I do have to admit, not all of my “words” are actually words. One or two are abbreviations, I have at least one word that’s a stock ticker symbol, several are company or product names, and there are a couple that start and end with the same letter because they are the only letter. Anyway, be with us a week from Wednesday, April 1, as this year’s Challenge commences. All of these blogs will be participating in the Challenge, so there should be lots of fun stuff to read.


And, if your blog isn’t on the list, why not? Come join us! It’s oodles of fun!








from The Sound of One Hand Typing

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're doing the challenge too. I've seen a lot of bloggers who are. I can't yet. But I'll be here waiting for your entries. :)

    ReplyDelete