Monday, March 30, 2015

Introducing Holton’s Heroes

Somebody mentioned in passing that I should talk a little bit about the team of individuals that will be helping me with my duties as a cohost for the A to Z Challenge this year. In fact, they told me that I should get a name for the team and a badge and everything, and none of us is particularly artistically inclined. But we do have a name: Holton’s Heroes, inspired by the TV show of almost the same name.


Anyway, let me introduce them to you:



  • Dixie@dcrelief : I met Dixie while doing the Battle of the Bands, which she started a couple of months ago. She has three blogs: An Artful Blogger, Remove the Rose-Colored Glasses (linked above), and dcrelief ~ Battle of the Bands. On her main blog, she and her partner Teddy will be writing about household repairs, maintenance, and “a whole lot of bluffing.” Can’t wait to see what that’s all about…

  • Ina Tales : Ina posts a lot of excellent fiction to her blog, and for the A to Z Challenge she’ll be writing short stories based on mythological characters. I think we’re in for a treat. Be sure and check her blog out!

  • Rhondi Peacock : Host of the wonderfully-named “Ya Gotta Laugh About It.” She says her sense of humor is warped and she considers sarcasm an art form. I’m just dying to see what she comes up with for the Challenge.

  • Susan Taylor : Siouxsie runs Siouxsie’s Musings, where she writes about “practicing perfect imperfection.” Her posts are thoughtful and cover a wide spectrum of topics.

  • Bay Girl : She says, “I’m a girl from around the bay. A runner, mother, daughter, sister, wife, an average run of the mill Newfoundlander with an overly active imagination. I spend my days making mistakes and then trying to fix them before I get caught. My life is random!”


So, that’s the team. I’m looking forward to working with them. They’re excellent bloggers and if you aren’t following them yet, by all means do so.


Less than 24 hours until the start of the Challenge. Are you as excited as I am?








from The Sound of One Hand Typing

No comments:

Post a Comment